Leading Lines



After a long while, I finally found the time to do an outfit post again. Every Friday, I try my best to sport a business casual to preppy attire while adding a little twist. At the back of my mind, I do my best to remain formal while still showing my personality through style.  This week, I decided to spice up a neutral colored ensemble with a dash of color.


Top/ The Ramp Man
Pants / Folded and Hung
Belt/ SM Accessories
Socks/ Oxygen

As a part of my advocacy to bridge fashion and the academe, this post also marks the launch of another blog that I'm hosting that features the style of my students. This way, they will be more encouraged to put a little thought into the things they wear and the effect of good personal styling to their personalities and to how others perceive them. Click here to visit the site.

Don't forget to hype this look here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Links to my sites are found on top - you know the drill.