Flora and Fauna


For some reason, I decided to wear something adventurous and atypical that day. I went out of my comfort zone and went with subtle flash, a bit of color, texture and print. But like what I said on my other outfit posts, I still did my best to maintain a hint of formality and professionalism to the whole outfit. 

Without a doubt, the highlight of this outfit is the jacket. When I first saw this, it was love at first sight. I have quite a number of pieces from The Ramp Man and this suddenly skyrocketed to the top of my list of favorites.  Floral prints are not usually my thing but I took the risk. I suddenly had the balls to wear a floral piece and an outerwear at that. Even if it was just a bit overcast that day, I was still able to wear it because the fabric was not very thick and bulky. Sporting something like this ain't easy but if you pull it off, it's a surefire headturner, wherever you may be.  



Top/ People R People
Pants/ The Ramp Man
Shoes/ Milanos
Jacket/ The Ramp Man

Got a lookbook account? Hype the look here.

1 comments:

  1. Amazing style!
    Have a nice day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Links to my sites are found on top - you know the drill.