Quotes from Game of Thrones S04E06 (With Spoilers)


Aside from the fire-breathing screech from a grown dragon (which doesn't count as a quote), here are five that made me hold on tighter to my seat.
  

"This is turning into a lovely evening" -  Ramsay Snow
  

"Lord Varys is right, I have been to Essos and I’ve seen the unsullied first hand,  they were very impressive on the battlefield, less so on the bedroom" – Prince Oberyn


"Besides, the absence of desire leaves one free to pursue other things." – Lord Varys


"I am a whore...remember?" – Shae


"Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores" – Tyrion

(Cue Applause)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Links to my sites are found on top - you know the drill.